Hyperboy: Episode 4 Hyperboy: Episode 4

wow

THAT WAS GREAT, FUNNY, SO GOOD.

My Violent Teacher My Violent Teacher

loved it

hahahahh that was well good! that was so funny nice work

LO Random Shorts LO Random Shorts

haha

Dude i loved it! hahaha how did u think of that?!

nice work, short but effetive. nice work.

UrbanNinja06 responds:

Like all ideas it came to me in the bath. If only i could take my GCSEs in the bath :(

I'm Afraid of Butterflies I'm Afraid of Butterflies

:D

I loved it..

Nandi responds:

The Truth Behind Cancer The Truth Behind Cancer

It was a good film, but it made me sad cause my mum died of cancer about half a year ago ...

This is not a rant but im just abit up set, thats all.

mumbla responds:

The main focus of this cartoon wasn't about cancer. It was about a sleazy tobacco company using cartoons to brainwash kids into thinking cigarettes are perfectly fine and don't cause any problems. Maybe I should have just named this move The Truth Behind Cigarettes or something to avoid people misconstuing it of being a movie poking fun at cancer.

drool. drool.

hm

i gave it a 5 :) cause its looks good and i think u have an idea of flash. well done.

hitchHiker: part Two hitchHiker: part Two

ok

this was really really really good but it doesnt really end, it goes "dont worry i got my knife", we dont know if the kid is ok, or if she has got how of this situation or anything, could be another part to this story
but then again really well done, loved it.
i can see you beening a rich animationist

Eddsworld Zombeh Attack 2 Eddsworld Zombeh Attack 2

nice

yer nice work mate, well done.

Lets Play Some Tetris Lets Play Some Tetris

nice

OMFG THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING I LOVE U , IM ADDING THIS 2 MY FAVRIOTS FOR LIFE I LOVE IT SO MUCH I WANT ITS BABYS

UrbanNinja06 responds:

OMFG YOU FUCKING LEGEND!!!! IT LOVES YOU TOO... BUT I HADE TO SEE YOUR KIDS... YUCH WHY NOT ASK JACK BUDD INSTEAD LOL I THINK HES PREGNANT... OR MAYBE ITS JUST FAT :/ LOL!